- Indoors--- 24/7
- Outdoors--- Sunday – No Shooting Outdoors before 12noon nor after sunset
- ---Monday to Saturday – No Shooting Outdoors before 7:30am nor after sunset
- Following adverse weather conditions it takes 4 hours to plow our property after more urgent customers have been plowed. We suggest you allow 24 hours.
- Sunday October 15th @ 1:30pm - Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for application details.
- At monthly meeting, last Monday of month from 7pm (except July, August & December).
- EMT/EFT to email@example.com
- Cash or Cheque in ‘Drop Box’ opposite indoor ranges.
- Mail cheque to; PO Box 444, Frankford, Ontario, K0K 2C0
- Cowboy Action Practice – Mondays, 1st & 3rd of month, 6pm – sunset, Range #4
- ICORE Practice – Mondays, 2nd & 4th of month, 6pm – sunset, Range #4
- Skeet – Tuesdays, 12noon – weather permitting, contact Harry (613)394-6233
- Trap – Thursdays, 4pm – will start soon when maintenance is complete
- IPSC Practice – Fridays, 2nd & 4th of month, 12 noon – sunset, Range #4
- Skeet – Saturday, 1pm – weather permitting, contact Orv (613)920-0114
- Sporting Clays – Sundays, 12noon
|President||Al Edgar||613-962-5437||Club safety course|
|1st Vice President||Alison vanEykeren||613-243-9797|
|2nd Vice President||Dave Landles||289-314-2404|
|Director at large||Terry Coons||613-968-3230|
|Director at large||Peter Sutton||613-394-0485|
|Director at large||Jeff Weaver||705-653-6121|